hakawy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

hakawy

حكاوى القهاوى على حكاوى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

100 رساله حب بالانجليزي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
canarua_2007

canarua_2007

المساهمات : 57
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2009
العمر : 35

100 رساله حب بالانجليزي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 100 رساله حب بالانجليزي   100 رساله حب بالانجليزي Icon_minitimeالجمعة 20 مارس 2009 - 10:36

If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together!

Minsan caring is better than loving. Minsan tea is better than coffee. Minsan smile is better than laughter. Pero nobody is better than you.

There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so I can appreciate love.

You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

if i die 2nite i go with no regrets if its in ur arms den i kno i was blessed but if ur eyes r the last thing i see den i know the beauty heaven holds for me

If luvs a disease den im very ill.but i dont want medicine i wont take no pill.i will suffer dis illness cos it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

If Love & Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares.those wise enough to invest in you ***Y would all be millionaires!!!

If water was a kiss id send u the sea.if a hug was 1 leaf id send u a tree if luv were forever id send u eternity!

If i rote ur name in d sky wind wood blow it away.if i rote ur name in d sea waves wood wash it away.But ur name is engravd in my heart where nothin can touch it!

if u love me like u told me please be careful wiv my heart- u can take it jus dont break it or my world will fall appart

If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.if a hug was a second i'd send u hours.if a smile was water i'd send u a sea.if love was a person i'd send u me!

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u, 1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u, 1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u, but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love b d one to knock at your door, so by d time u start to fall, u know that your feeling is for sure.

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it You.

If only those who knock at d door of my heart will become someone like u, I'll never have a second thought to open it and say "Come in and you are welcome to stay".

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like u. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got the most precious gem… a friend like u.

If luv s a disease den im very ill, but i dont want medicine, i wont take no pill, i will suffer dis illness coz it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue. I lost my old cap, He gave me new. I asked for a friend who will always be true. I prayed and prayed, till came you.

If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.

There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park, but nothing is more be beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark!

I believe that God above, created u for me to luv, He picked you out from all the rest, coz He knew id luv you the best!

if ur askin if id hurt u,da ansa is neva.if ur askin if i luv u,da ansa is 4eva.if ur askin if i want u,da ansa is i do.if ur askin wot i value most,da ansa is u.

Don't shed tears for someone who hurts u. Don't feel sorry if u fail when u do your best. U should not be stupid to fall in love for someone who's stupid enough to fall for someone as special as u.

True luv is hard 2 find, special 1, 1 of a kind, but the luv inside of me is true, it appeared d day i met you!

An angel asked me a reason why I care for u so much. I told her I care for u some much coz… There's no reason not to.

There are 3 steps to happy happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Each friend represents a world in us. A world possibly not born until they arrive. Thanks for making my world complete.

y do i txt u? its my choice. its my way of sayng i rmmber u. y do i rmmber u? its my choice. it proves dat i care. y do i care? dnt knw, its not my choice but my heart's.

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips, But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

If had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight, those words run thru my head day n nite, i dreamt u held me n made me see, dat 4ever 2gether we wud be!

1000 words 1 cud say, 1000 wishes 1 cud pray, 1000 miles legs cud walk, 1000 sounds a mouth cud talk, 1000 times ill b true, 1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

If kisses were water, I'd give you d ocean. If hugs were leaves, Id give u a forest. If love were space, Id give u a galaxy, If friendship were life, Id give u mine for free.

Ive got ur bak n uve got mine, ill help u out anytime, 2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry, makes me weep n wanna die, ill b right here, til d end, coz ur my luv & my bestfriend.

You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.

what if i said "i like you", would you text back and say it's ok? what if i tell you "i miss you", would you go back and say you'll stay? how about if i confess that "i love you" would you ever text back?

don't be too good, i might miss you. don't be too caring, i might like you. don't be too sweet, i might fall. it's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all.

nvr n my lyf hav i knwn sum1 as spcl as u r. 8's bcoz i can only c u wid my heart...n wat i c is a beautiful prson hu i wont c anywer else bt jst n u.

Life is good when somebody cares. Life is uplifting when someone is always there. Life is great when someone would protect you and suffer. Cherish life because God loves you always.

When u face problems in life, don't ask GOD to take them away. Ask Him to show His purpose- ask ways how to live a day searching his purpose for you. GOD BLESS...

As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God shower u his blessings of love and lead u always to d right path.

Only a fish knows d splendor of the sea. Only a Christian knows d glory of God.

May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others. Have a pleasant day. God bless.

I ask God to bless you, to guide you, to keep you safe, to give you peace, to give u joy and love all d time. Take care.

Prayer is an open line to Heaven. No cards to use, no low bat problem, no error, no charging, always good signal, and all messages sent. Make prayer a habit like texting.

U may not know where life's road will lead you. But keep moving. God is walking with you.

Let Jesus guide you in all your plans, in all your dreams, in all your wish to happen in your life. God bless.

Walk w/ d Lord when ur heart needs company. Take His hand when u feel all alone. Turn 2 Him when u need some1 2 lean on. He's d only 1 u can always rely on.

if u have a problem don't say "hey i have a big problem" rather say "problem... i have a big GOD."

Dont work too hard to give yourself the best of everything, instead make a greater effort to give GOD the best of yourself.

"in the ocean of lyf, GOD s our bouyant force, no matter how strong d wind & how gigantic d waves r, we will not sink bcoz we r anchored 2 HIM"

"No one is HOPELESS whose HOPE is in GOD"

Life cud b so bad. Situation might be so hard but the KNowledge that you have GOD is something that cheers you up.

When Life Gets Difficult, When The Tasks Become Tiring, When Your Heart Is Giving Up, Remember That The SNAIL Got To Noah's ark .... inch by inch! .. good day (",)

"sunrise meks our mornings beutiful, but d words of GOD strengthen us & mek our lives more meaningful". smile & enjoy life!

Love begins w/a smile, grows w/a kiss, ends w/a tear. Wen u wer born, u wer crying & evryone around u was smiling. Live yr life so dat wen u die, u r d 1 smiling & evryone around u is crying.

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."

"GOD doesnt require u 2 b d best, HE just wants u 2 do ur best & HE will tek ker of d rest".
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

100 رساله حب بالانجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
hakawy :: البرامج العام :: نغمات وثيمات الموبايل-
انتقل الى: